शुक्रवार, 15 अक्तूबर 2010

Today I am an amputee .

Today my hands are amputated .Today I am just reporting .I am not able to express myself .The transliteration on "Ram Ram Bhai "has failed me .Hindi is a part of my hemoglobin .I was brought in an atmosphere where my parents even if they fought with each other ,used idioms .English is not my language.I have inculcated it .It is not in my blood .Though I am an M .Sc .,have taught for nearly 40 yrs in colleges of Haryana. I have taught in Hindi the subject of Physics with a better control .I could not domesticate English even today .I was keen to write on "Global Hand Washing Day "in Hindi and so on the Forced "dilli bund "with the caption "ek dare hue Mulk kaa bund ".But could not do for obvious reasons .
I feel like crying from house top .Today I am an amputee .

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं: